The parallelogram is a quadrilateral whose opposite sides are parallel. Thus, it is a course to be mastered. In addition, you must also have all the necessary materials to process the exercises. Always follow the lessons so that you don’t miss the important points. You will develop new skills and a new method of problem solving with this chapter. Use your knowledge and intelligence to ensure your geometric course. Stay focused throughout the course to understand quickly. The student will need to know the concepts and properties of the course.
D.S : parallelograms.
Don’t forget to do freehand drawings!!!
Exercise 1: (4.5 points)
1. Construct a parallelogram ABCD such that AB = 4cm , BC = 2.5cm and = 50°.
2. Justifying, determine the measure of the segment [CD].
3. Justifying, determine the measure of the angle .
4. Justifying, determine the measure of the angle .
Exercise 2: (5.5 points)
.1. Construct a parallelogram GREEN such that VE= 4cm , VT = 2cm and VR = 5cm.
2. Construct a parallelogram SNCF of center I such that CF= 4cm , SI = 3cm and NI = 2cm.
3. Construct a parallelogram IJKL of center O such that IK= 4cm , JL = 5cm and = 120°.
Exercise n° 3 (4 pts)
1- Place the point I in the middle of [BC].
Construct the point H that is symmetrical to point A about I.
2- What is the nature of this quadrilateral?
3- What is the name of this quadrilateral?
4- Why is the quadrilateral a parallelogram?
Exercise 4: (6 points)
1. Construct a rectangle ABCD with AB=5cm and AC=8cm.
2. Construct a rhombus EFGH of perimeter 12cm.
3. Construct a square IJKL with KL = 4cm
4. Construct a rhombus MNOP with MO = 6cm and OP = 4cm.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français (French) العربية (Arabic)